Teach in Herts Teacher Recruitment Fair
Where can you talk directly to schools about real jobs and discuss your teaching career with experts?
The Teach in Herts Teacher Recruitment Fair will be taking place on Saturday 19th March 2015 between 10.00am and 3.30pm, at Hertfordshire Development Centre at Robertson House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage SG1 2FQ.
This annual event is free to attend and representatives from 100s of Hertfordshire schools will be available to discuss current and future teaching opportunities. In addition, a series of informative and inspiring workshops will be running to support you, whether you are entering the profession, progressing your career or returning to teaching.
* Unmissable tips on applying for your first teaching job
* Induction, support and training programmes for newly qualified teachers (NQTs) in Herts
* Your future, Their future (run by the National College for Teaching and Leadership)
* Returning to teaching – what’s new in education?
* Teaching in the UK for overseas qualified teachers
* TA to teacher – progress your teaching career
* Thinking of a new career path? Re-training as a teacher from another profession
* Why teach in Hertfordshire?
In addition, individual advice surgeries will be running, providing personalised support and guidance on being a teacher and information will be available on living and settling in Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire and School Direct providers will also be attending and offering advice on routes into teaching.
If you are a current, past, new or overseas qualified teacher, interested in a teaching career or know of anyone that is, this is an essential event to attend.
Free on-site parking will be available and a free shuttle bus will be running from Stevenage train station.
For full details on the event and to pre-register your attendance, see www.teachinherts.com